Thursday, November 10, 2011

4 Months Old

Katelyn is now 4 months old!  She is becoming a more content, happy, and lively baby.  As one stranger commented, "God may not have given her a complete arm, but He sure gave her an extra dose of personality and cuteness!"  I would have to agree.  Her eyes sparkle with curiosity and excitement about everything around her, and if she sees something of particular interest, she'll stop squirming long enough to study it intensely.


Last weekend Katelyn met her Great-Grandma Do and Aunt Kathie.  Love my sweet family!

Four Generations

Grandma, Aunt Kathie, Mom, and Katelyn


I realize now that I'm a little behind on blogging, so back up another week to Halloween.  Dave's work had a costume contest.  When we went to the store to see what costumes were available for Katelyn, Dave was quickly distracted by an adult gorilla suit.  Who knew my husband had long dreamed of owning a gorilla suit?!  Long story short, we left Target with the gorilla suit and an infant banana costume.  I'm hoping Katelyn inherits our sense of humor.  :)






1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that gorilla face didn't scare Katelyn to death! I think she must have your humor, indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete