Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend, etc.

Memorial Day weekend was great. On Saturday we went to a birthday party for my niece, Annabelle.  I think Katelyn enjoyed the swings.  It was her first time and she seemed to be analyzing it more than sitting back and enjoying it.





 All done.


Always thinking about something!


Without a doubt, one of my favorite pictures ever.  I love the sparkle in her eyes.


with Uncle Jeff

Still teething.

with the birthday girl


Katelyn loves turning things into games. She now initiates peek-a-boo-- as in, she holds something over MY eyes and keeps it there until I've said, "Where's Mommy?"  She thinks it's pretty funny.  :)  She also made up what we call "Recliner Tag."  With Dave in the recliner and me on the floor, she crawls up the recliner footrest, and as soon as she reaches his arms, she slithers back down into my lap... and as soon as she's in my arms, she immediately turns around and goes back up the recliner... then back down... over and over and over again until WE get tired of playing.  It's tiring to watch.

Katelyn has also started to walk with assistance!  She likes walking up and down the hallway holding on to Dave's or my finger.  Interestingly, she won't walk with shoes on.  Free spirit. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment