A few other updates:
- Katelyn loves pumpkins. She calls them "balls" and laughs and laughs when she sees one.
- Her latest fascination is apples, or as she says, "app-e." We discovered this when she took a bite out of an apple Dave was holding that he intended for himself. She ate 3/4 of it.
- She understands the concept of a trash can... sort of. She understands that's where we place unwanted things. So when Katelyn's socks and shoes go missing at school (as they often do), the trash can is the first place they look because that's where she likes to put them. Sigh.
- Ironically, she loves identifying her toes and feet, socks and shoes.
- She will also identify anyone's hair by tugging gently on it, and eyes by poking them (sorry, Baylor).
- She is most proud of her bellybutton-- and when (not if) she shows you hers, you'd better be ready to show yours. If not, no big deal. She'll find it anyway.
- She likes something to be HER idea. For example, if I offer her a sippy cup of milk in the morning, she'll often get mad and refuse it. However, if I place the sippy cup on the table where she can reach it when she's ready, she'll likely drink all of it. Good grief.