He's really, REALLY active and will crawl over--not around--anything in his way. He pulls up on everything and finds a way to get where he wants to be. A few funny quirks:
- He loves daddy's toes. Not sure why (they are just normal toes!), but he is completely fascinated by them.
- If I'm holding him and open the refrigerator door, he practically leaps out of my arms for the egg carton. I guess he likes the texture because he would scratch it all day long if I let him.
- He thinks Katelyn playing with a Slinky is hilarious.
- He loves climbing on the bathroom stool... even if Katelyn is standing on it.
- His highlight of each morning is watching me use my electric toothbrush. He watches so intently and then laughs and laughs.
- Checking the mail is one of his favorite things and he kicks his legs in excitement when he realizes we're headed for the mailbox.
- His favorite toy is an empty Tylenol bottle with just a rock in it. Shake, shake, shake!
- He's FINALLY decided he likes to eat Gerber Puffs. I was starting to worry about fine motor skills because he had no interest in picking up small food. But now that half the container of Puffs is suddenly gone... I think we're good.